Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Studs

Top: Rain Rain; Cropped shorts: Armani Exchange; Booties: Aldo
DIY studs
Arm party!

Remember the pyramid studs I mentioned here? Well, here's what I did to them! I've actually had three pairs of jeans which belonged to my mum in the 90's that I wanted to turn into shorts for ages but never got to do so just 'cause I was lazy. Just recently, I finally did it -- cut 'em and turned them into shorts. I also looked for pyramid studs 'cause  I know they'd be perfect for them and voila! Now I have three new pairs of high-waisted studded Armani shorts and I love all of 'em!

Here, I paired it with a really cute and unique cropped top and my favourite pair of shoes as of the moment. Also, to spice up the look a bit, I wore those bracelets, beaded cuffs, and things.

What do you guys think? :)

Photos taken by Ernalyn Asuncion 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...