Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Modern Military

Top: Sent from Heaven; Gold & black leggings: Sent from Heaven; Booties: Aldo; Bag: Alexander Wang; Necklace: Forever 21 


Last week, I went to my friend Mavi's house and hung out the entire day. We just watched movies, ate, and had some girl talk. Later that day, I went to pick up the pyramid studs for my shorts. Moving on to my outfit, I decided to wear something really comfy since we'll just be staying in the house and probably lie in bed the whole day. Comfy = leggings! Agree?! I was excited to wear these newly-purchased ones, too, 'cause it isn't your ordinary black leggings -- it has gold thingy (whatever you call it!) on it. I paired it with this army green top I bought together with the leggings. Instant outfit, huh?

Like what I mentioned on my post yesterday (click here if you haven't read it yet), military fashion is in this season. That's why I love everything about this outfit! Even decided to go military all the way by wearing my favourite pair of shoes right now, these lovely booties! Who says you can't be comfortable and trendy at the same time?

Photo taken by Mavi Domingo




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...