Saturday, September 8, 2012

Majestic


 
A couple of weeks back, we had our haute couture shoot, which was themed 'royalty'. One of these photos, together with my classmates', was supposed to be displayed during Resorts World's Majestic Anniversary. Unfortunately, our class wasn't informed of the details of the exhibit. Before we knew it, it was already past the deadline. Sad, I know. At least, I was able to share it with you dolls, right?

Let me know what you think! :)

Photography by Kevin Cayuca
Styling by Michelle Asuncion
Make-up by Tats Rivera
Hair by Riza Carreon
Model: Annalita Vizcarra

Shot at Pan de Amerikana, Marikina (Thanks to Tita Rosie Salvador, owner, for allowing us to shoot there!)

Fashion: June Pugat

Special thanks to my brother, Mike, for editing one tiny bit of detail on the first photo. ;-)

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...