Saturday, September 29, 2012

Iris

Yesterday, I went to FIP to submit my styling portfolio. After two months, I've already finished Fashion Styling. Yay! After I get back my portfolio, I just have to have my certificate processed then I'm a legit fashion stylist! Another yay for that! Harhar.

Anyway, you guys haven't seen the photos of our shoot for our finals so here they are. Just read on! For our last shoot, I paired up with my classmate Trisha. Among the pegs that were given to us, we chose Iris Apfel, a 90-year old fashion icon.









Above are photos of her I found over the web. Iris' looks are always highly accessorized. If someone started "arm party", it was her! :)) Really, though. Plus the huge round-framed glasses are never missing!














Photography by Geo Esguerra
Styling by Michelle Asuncion and Trisha Rebullida
Make-up by Anna Malveda
Hair by Anna Malveda
Model: Gladys Roño 


Special thanks to Alianna Morada!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...