Monday, July 16, 2012

7 Day Challenge

As I've mentioned on my previous posts, I'm currently taking up Fashion Styling. Last Friday, I got to meet my instructor Sir Ryuji Shiomitsu for the first time. He gave us a lecture about styling itself, etc. We were also asked to make two mood boards, which I did not enjoy at first. Harhar. It's not easy, I tell you. ;-)

Anyway, one of our assignments is the 7 Day Challenge. We were given seven themes/occasions and he wants us to take photos of ourselves in the outfits that we will be wearing to these occasions. Sounds fun, right? Well, this is the best homework I've had in my life!

I already chose the outfits and will start shooting tomorrow. I'm so excited for you guys to know the themes and see what I chose to wear so watch out for my next posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...